Friday, November 5, 2010

In the comfort of your own home...

I was sulking around the house two hours ago because I really felt like starting again on the c25k. I've been eating more over the last few days so wanted to start moving. Problems? Still didn't have anywhere to put the iPhone, asthma puffer, headphones fall out of my ears when I jog... It is hot outside? Excuses, excuses! I whined to my ever helpful husband who then found the headphones that would not fall out of my ears and gave suggestions as to what I could wear to prevent my iPhone and ventolin falling out. I still wasn't satisfied. I was pissed off. Because all of a sudden there was nothing preventing me running except myself.

I stormed around the house for a few minutes more. So... Now I need to put sunscreen on. Where's the sunscreen? Where's my hat? Are my orthotics going to hurt my feet? Where are these shorts that I can safety pin the pockets up for my iPhone? Where are the safety pins? What if I get asthma? I can't wear my sunglasses, headphones and a hat. Then it hit me!

After putting on my runners, I turned on the Wii Fit Plus and put on 30 minutes of 'free jogging'. I plugged my iPhone into the little speakers I have beside the tv, turned on some music and set the c25k program to start. Yeow! I've just finished it. And I'm feeling fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment